Friday, March 28, 2014

Promises

Better Left Unbroken

    Making promises are like a daily routine in my life, because for some strange reason I ooze trust. Good thing I have the self control and wisdom to back up my promises.  Most of the promises I make are insignificant in importance, but I do get a serious one every now and then. No matter how rare it is for me to break a promise, I feel awful afterwards, no matter how small. Just last week I promised my mother I would clean the basement if she would give me money, she agreed with excitement that the basement would not be disgusting. Five days later brings us to today, and I have money in my pocket and one horribly gross basement. Good news is my mother is very lazy and probably would not  notice how dirty the basement is until she forgets about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment