Friday, September 13, 2013

The most interesting thing I did this summer

The Most Interesting Thing I Did This Summer

I did a lot of fun, interesting and excepting things this summer, but my favorite would have to be when I went to Schlitterbahn. Schlitterbahn was voted "World's Best Water Park" for fifth teen years in a row. Schlitterbahn is a water park that uses recycled water, and its name means “slippery road” in German. That is enough of its history, even though it is interesting. When I went to Schlitterbahn I was with my Father my Uncle and my Aunt.  There were a lot of water rides even some that go up hill, which is crazy. I had to say I was twelve, even though I had just turned 15, so we could get twenty dollars off my ticket. Despite me being upset for really no reason, I had a lot of fun. We rode almost everything, even though it was closed half of the time we were there due to lightning. We bonded as a family, which I think was the whole point of going. I just hope we can do go again next summer.

1 comment: