Friday, September 20, 2013

My Biggest Value


Cherry Berry Gyorfi
 
 




The thing I value the moI have loved her from the day I got her to now and every day in between. She is the best friend a girl can ever have, because she is not only mine I am hers. I do not want to say I loved her more, after I almost lost her, so I going to say I realized how much I loved her and will miss her if I lost her. Without Cherry I would be lost and emotionally distraught. She means everything to me, and that is why I value her so dearly. Even though she is lazy and sleeps half of the time she is wild. She freaks out even if she hears the word “side”.  She is practically human and that is only a few of the reason I hold so close to my heart.st is my dog. Well I consider her more like a part of my family, than my dog or pet.

1 comment:

  1. Glori,
    Please proofread. I don't know what exactly it is that you value.

    ReplyDelete