Friday, October 4, 2013

My favorite activity

Volleyball


       My favorite thing to do is play volleyball. Whether, it is on a team or if it is just with a couple of friends. I am very completive so sometimes my friends get a little mad, when I take things to seriously. I just love winning; it gives me the greatest feeling like I won had won the lottery. Another thing I love about volleyball is that I can be on a team, which I am. My team is like my second family. I have my sister, the girl who is my partner my mom, which is the person who takes things way to seriously. My favorite cousins, the girls on my team that where/are close friends that I had known for a while. Then I have a step monster also known as the girl everyone wishes was not even on the team, but I still love the sport. It is a good place to escape and just be myself. Volleyball is a place where anyone can make a mistake without getting in trouble (Sometimes).     

No comments:

Post a Comment