Friday, October 25, 2013

If money were no object

If money were no object



      If money were no object I would be a baker. A baker is a person who owns or is employed to make or sell bread, cakes pastries etc. I would be a baker because of the simple fact that I have and always will love sweets. The best part of baking is the process of making/baking to get the flavor or creation I want. They say “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work another day”-unknown origin. I know that if I were to become a baker I will not want to leave the kitchen or bring my work home with me, so I will never work a day in my life. After being an extremely successful baker I will become a baking teacher, to spread my love for baking. My school will be in the heart of many different cities, so I can get children out of the streets and into the kitchen. Hopefully my students will continue with baking, but if not they would take their experience and knowledge and use them in whatever they choose to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment