Friday, November 29, 2013

Its not that Unusual

Unusual


Just this weekend I did something I have never done before, I went to a cheer competition.  My friend Leanna is a competitive cheerleader, and a good one at that.  She is on a team named “Fierce”. I had never heard of competitive cheerleading, until she asked me if I wanted to go along with her, her mom and boyfriend. The whole time I was there I felt like I was in everyone way, with the pushing and shoving, it was just too much for me.  When it was finally Leanna’s time to cheer, I do not know why but, I was still nervous, with the throwing and catching of the other cheerleaders, again it was just too much for me.  Apparently it is part of cheerleading to be risky to have a good performance and it is very, very important to be flexible.  We’ll all in all I had a lot of fun, being there to support my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment