Friday, November 22, 2013

What will I fight for

Fight for the right

   What does it mean to fight for something? It means to be willing to take a stand, to risk getting hurt by someone else just to defend a belief or object.  And, if I value it, then it must be an ideal that makes my life worth living. For me, it is my dog, Cherry.  Cherry was and is my first dog  that I raised on my own, I got her when I was seven.  She is no taller than a liter of soda and just as wide.  Cherry is sun to my shine, she is the color to my rainbow with her my world dark and colorless. But with all seriousness, my dog is a part of my family I cannot live without. I will fight for my dog, because I cannot imagine my life without her, in fact it hurts me just thinking of losing her as I write this. Cherry, does make my life worth living as crazy as it sounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment